Agencia aims to transform lives in everything we do. This philosophy features in the way in which we interact with our people as well as our clients. With this philosophy in mind, we are proud to announce that we are now signed up to the “MINDFUL EMPLOYER” charter.
Our recent signing of the charter, during Mental Health week, enables us to support this leading initiative which aims to raise awareness and support for people with mental health issues. The Charter for Employers who are Positive about Mental Health is a voluntary agreement seeking to support employers in working within the spirit of its positive approach. The Charter is one element of the MINDFUL EMPLOYER® initiative which is aimed at increasing awareness of mental health in the workplace and supporting businesses in recruiting and retaining staff.
We are privileged to have multiple team members with a deep knowledge and understanding of the issues faced by those suffering from mental health issues, due to the nature of our work. (We have undertaken work specifically related to improving mental health services in North East Lincolnshire, the West Midlands and the Hull and East Riding Community).
As a MINDFUL EMPLOYER®, we look forward to formally implementing the aims of the Charter into our employment practices.
Through our current recruitment practices, we are already able to evidence our commitment to recruiting and developing individuals who have mental health issues. We have a recruitment and selection policy and process that promotes our desire for a diverse workforce. We also offer flexible working options to all our employees to enable us to provide additional support and adjustments for all our employees as required. This has proved very successful for us with over 50% of our workforce working on a formal flexible working arrangement.
- Agencia has been transforming organisations for over 20 years. We not only design the change but also make it happen, turning strategy into action and action into results.
- We are a team of industry experts with years of on the ground experience. Our solutions are pragmatic and down to earth.
- We are a family run business with values based on collaboration, practical and realistic methods for making a difference.
- We have been trusted to deliver over 400 contracts, developing and exporting British public service expertise. We have improved government capabilities, transformed entire organisations, developed communities and changed lives.
- We thrive on the most challenging projects, finding inspiration where others may find difficulty.
- We operate worldwide, with offices in the UK in Hessle and Scunthorpe.