Agencia is delighted to be appointed to undertake LGBT community engagement on behalf of Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council. The contract, which follows on from work earlier this year with the Barnsley Gender Equality Forum, focuses on delivering Barnsley Councils’ LGBT community engagement function. This includes developing, reporting and providing recommendations to be included in an LGBT Needs Assessment for the county.
Agencia’s Managing Director, Helen Gibson said: “our experience shows that community members remain engaged with statutory organisations and are willing to participate in future engagement activity, when they have had a genuine opportunity to have their say on how services are developed. Agencia has extensive experience in supporting effective, meaningful and independent community engagement with diverse communities in the UK and internationally, and we are pleased to be able to support Barnsley Council with their community engagement.”
- Agencia has been transforming organisations for over 20 years.
- We not only design the change but also make it happen, turning strategy into action and action into results.
- A team of industry experts with years of on the ground experience.
- Our solutions are pragmatic and down to earth.
- A family run business with values based on collaboration, practical and realistic methods for making a difference.
- Trusted to deliver over 400 contracts, developing and exporting British public service expertise.
- We have improved government capabilities, transformed entire organisations, developed communities and changed lives.
- We thrive on the most challenging projects, finding inspiration where others may find difficulty.
- We operate worldwide, with offices in Hessle, Scunthorpe and Sarajevo.