Agencia has been transforming organisations for over 20 years. What makes us different?
Well to put it simply, we not only design the change but also make it happen, turning strategy into action and action into results.
Years in Business
of clients place repeat business
- Sharon RourkeHead of Urgent Care, National Health Service FCMS“We are committed to building on the reputation and expertise we have developed across the North West region, and are keen to continue our current exciting expansion into other geographical markets. In choosing to work with Agencia to help us grow and develop further, we recognised the importance of having an independent commercial organisation who can provide challenge and support to how we bid for new services.”
- Stewart AtkinsonJoint Commissioning Manager, North Lincolnshire Council Substance Misuse TeamThe work delivered through the Active Recovery Service has made a real difference. It has delivered tough challenges and changes to enable people to achieve their recovery goals. The feedback received from service users highlights how fantastic the service is. We need to continue this invaluable work in the future.
- Vicky ScarboroughAssistant Director of Business Development, Humber NHS Foundation Trust“Agencia ensured we delivered an excellent response to a major piece of work at very short notice. Becoming embedded in our team, Agencia demonstrated a strong NHS background and were open and honest throughout. I am completely happy with the ouputs.”
- Geoff LakeDirector of Integrated Commissioning, North East Lincolnshire Care Trust Plus“A combination of strong technical expertise with good stakeholder involvement – Agencia is a great team to work with.”
- Dalida TanovicProject Manager, British Embassy Sarajevo, UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office"Agencia are a great organisation. The feedback has been very positive from the other donors."
- Phil HolmesHead of Strategic Commissioning, Derby City Council“A first class piece of work. The Agencia consultants provided a real sense of experience and gravitas”