Agencia has been transforming organisations for over 20 years. What makes us different?
Well to put it simply, we not only design the change but also make it happen, turning strategy into action and action into results.
Years in Business
of clients place repeat business
- Dalida TanovicProject Manager, British Embassy Sarajevo, UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office"Agencia are a great organisation. The feedback has been very positive from the other donors."
- Chris FreanHead of Political Section, British Embassy Zagreb, UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office“You not only deliver what you said you would, but you deliver so much more”
- Mike MaidenChief Executive, Staffordshire & West Midlands Probation Trust“The seminar Agencia facilitated was helpful in assisting us to focus our thinking and I found their formal input on different commissioning models to be a good opener for us.”
- Dr Giles HindleCentre for Systems Studies, University of Hull Business SchoolMy Agencia coach was a good coach; she had the right personal characteristics and was bright enough to respond to problem solving issues. She was also very genuine and sincere; the right mix. I know a lot of coaches, and many would struggle with my analytical approach, but Agencia coped very well with my analytical side. She was very good at listening to my weaknesses – but not soft – which I liked.
- Amanda BradleyHead of Safeguarding, South Tyneside Council“Rarely in my career have I come across a team as approachable as Agencia. They were able to flex to our changing needs, combined health and social care expertise and delivered exactly what we needed.”
- Phil HolmesHead of Strategic Commissioning, Derby City Council“A first class piece of work. The Agencia consultants provided a real sense of experience and gravitas”