Agencia has been transforming organisations for over 20 years. What makes us different?
Well to put it simply, we not only design the change but also make it happen, turning strategy into action and action into results.
Years in Business
of clients place repeat business
- Phil EarnshawChair of Wakefield Clinical Commissioning Groups“Our authorisation went very well indeed. We got an excellent report and the number of red ratings fell from 44/119 to 5/119. On the day our whole team demonstrated confidence, passion, honesty and a team ethos. The practice sessions held with Agencia were extremely helpful and in many ways the KLOE panels were easier than when we were practising. Overall a great result – the Agencia team are to be thanked for their input – very valuable”
- Dr Giles HindleCentre for Systems Studies, University of Hull Business SchoolMy Agencia coach was a good coach; she had the right personal characteristics and was bright enough to respond to problem solving issues. She was also very genuine and sincere; the right mix. I know a lot of coaches, and many would struggle with my analytical approach, but Agencia coped very well with my analytical side. She was very good at listening to my weaknesses – but not soft – which I liked.
- Geoff LakeDirector of Integrated Commissioning, North East Lincolnshire Care Trust Plus“A combination of strong technical expertise with good stakeholder involvement – Agencia is a great team to work with.”
- Mike MaidenChief Executive, Staffordshire & West Midlands Probation Trust“The seminar Agencia facilitated was helpful in assisting us to focus our thinking and I found their formal input on different commissioning models to be a good opener for us.”
- Rosemary ClewerCommissioning Manager, Barnsley Metropolitan Borough CouncilAgencia provided the required level of specialisation and a wealth of experience. Absolutely value for money and a marvellous job was done.
- Phil HolmesHead of Strategic Commissioning, Derby City Council“A first class piece of work. The Agencia consultants provided a real sense of experience and gravitas”