Agencia has been transforming organisations for over 20 years. What makes us different?
Well to put it simply, we not only design the change but also make it happen, turning strategy into action and action into results.
Years in Business
of clients place repeat business
- Phil EarnshawChair of Wakefield Clinical Commissioning Groups“Our authorisation went very well indeed. We got an excellent report and the number of red ratings fell from 44/119 to 5/119. On the day our whole team demonstrated confidence, passion, honesty and a team ethos. The practice sessions held with Agencia were extremely helpful and in many ways the KLOE panels were easier than when we were practising. Overall a great result – the Agencia team are to be thanked for their input – very valuable”
- Geoff LakeDirector of Integrated Commissioning, North East Lincolnshire Care Trust Plus“A combination of strong technical expertise with good stakeholder involvement – Agencia is a great team to work with.”
- Stewart AtkinsonJoint Commissioning Manager, North Lincolnshire Council Substance Misuse TeamThe work delivered through the Active Recovery Service has made a real difference. It has delivered tough challenges and changes to enable people to achieve their recovery goals. The feedback received from service users highlights how fantastic the service is. We need to continue this invaluable work in the future.
- Vicky ScarboroughAssistant Director of Business Development, Humber NHS Foundation Trust“Agencia ensured we delivered an excellent response to a major piece of work at very short notice. Becoming embedded in our team, Agencia demonstrated a strong NHS background and were open and honest throughout. I am completely happy with the ouputs.”
- Sharon RourkeHead of Urgent Care, National Health Service FCMS“We are committed to building on the reputation and expertise we have developed across the North West region, and are keen to continue our current exciting expansion into other geographical markets. In choosing to work with Agencia to help us grow and develop further, we recognised the importance of having an independent commercial organisation who can provide challenge and support to how we bid for new services.”
- Amanda BradleyHead of Safeguarding, South Tyneside Council“Rarely in my career have I come across a team as approachable as Agencia. They were able to flex to our changing needs, combined health and social care expertise and delivered exactly what we needed.”