Agencia has been transforming organisations for over 20 years. What makes us different?
Well to put it simply, we not only design the change but also make it happen, turning strategy into action and action into results.
Years in Business
of clients place repeat business
- Phil EarnshawChair of Wakefield Clinical Commissioning Groups“Our authorisation went very well indeed. We got an excellent report and the number of red ratings fell from 44/119 to 5/119. On the day our whole team demonstrated confidence, passion, honesty and a team ethos. The practice sessions held with Agencia were extremely helpful and in many ways the KLOE panels were easier than when we were practising. Overall a great result – the Agencia team are to be thanked for their input – very valuable”
- Sharon RourkeHead of Urgent Care, National Health Service FCMS“We are committed to building on the reputation and expertise we have developed across the North West region, and are keen to continue our current exciting expansion into other geographical markets. In choosing to work with Agencia to help us grow and develop further, we recognised the importance of having an independent commercial organisation who can provide challenge and support to how we bid for new services.”
- Chris FreanHead of Political Section, British Embassy Zagreb, UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office“You not only deliver what you said you would, but you deliver so much more”
- David JacksonHer Majesty’s Courts Service“Agencia were instrumental in securing the in-court services of third sector providers. This was in no small part due to the brokerage skills and dedication demonstrated by the Agencia team.”
- Dalida TanovicProject Manager, British Embassy Sarajevo, UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office"Agencia are a great organisation. The feedback has been very positive from the other donors."
- Geoff LakeDirector of Integrated Commissioning, North East Lincolnshire Care Trust Plus“A combination of strong technical expertise with good stakeholder involvement – Agencia is a great team to work with.”